Autumn Brown Indian Sandstone Patio Pack 18.9M2£394.63 Inc. Vat
Black Indian Sandstone Patio Pack 18.9M2£381.02 Inc. Vat
Kandla Grey Indian Sandstone 60x90cm Pack 19.44m2£408.24 Inc. Vat
Kandla Grey Indian Sandstone Patio Pack 18.9m2£387.37 Inc. Vat
Raj Green Indian Sandstone Trade Pack 18.9m2£365.15 Inc. Vat
Rippon Buff Indian Sandstone 60x90cm Pack 19.44m2£418.03 Inc. Vat
Rippon Buff Indian Sandstone Patio Pack 18.9M2£396.90 Inc. Vat
Sandstone Paving Slabs at Timberstore
Timberstore offers an excellent range of sandstone paving slabs to our clients. Many designers, homeowners and construction companies rely on our company to provide them with certified, stylish, and practical slabs for their gardens and patios. You’re not convinced yet? Here are all the reasons.
- Carefully sourced: All of our slabs are carefully sourced from reputable manufacturers around Britain and the world. They are produced from natural stone, they’re highly durable, and they’re perfectly suited for installation in an outdoor space.
- Variety: At Timberstore, we offer a variety of colours including grey, black, autumn brown and raj green. When creating a sandstone patio, you need to make sure the slabs’ aesthetics match your overall garden and home designs, and we’re committed to providing you with an excellent range of options to choose from. No matter the design or aesthetics you’re going for, you’ll find attractive and matching paving stones at Timberstore.
- Affordable prices: Affordability is at the heart of what we do. Construction and renovation work can be extremely expensive, especially if you want to use reliable, high-quality materials. We’re here to change that. Not only are our excellent slabs made from natural stone all well-designed and tested, but they also come at very affordable prices. If the price point is what’s stopping you from finally installing sandstone patio slabs, check out our offers and see if that changes your mind.
- Excellent services and local delivery: Timberstore not only provides local delivery to all clients, but it also has an excellent customer support team that will help you with any questions and inquiries. Looking for Indian sandstone paving slabs? Not sure if we offer a unique colour palette? Want to order in bulk? Our team will get back to you as fast as possible. Just get in touch and let us handle the rest!
Sandstone Paving FAQ
Is Sandstone Paving Good?
Sandstone paving is one of the most popular options for homeowners today. This is because sandstone slabs are extremely durable, have great longevity, look great, and come at relatively affordable prices. Whether it is renovations or new constructions, sandstone paving for your patio or garden is a safe choice to go with.
It’s natural and earthy appearance can enhance the visual appearance of all outdoor spaces, complementing different architectural styles, both traditional and contemporary. Sandstone is known for it’s versatility and low maintenance.
How Much Are Sandstone Slabs Per Square Meter?
The cost of sandstone paving slabs depends on the type of slab, the materials used, the design, and more. There isn’t one set price that applies to every sandstone slab. Here at Timberstore, we offer a diverse range of slabs, and the pricing for all our products is transparent. Check out our catalogue above and pick one that matches your prices and appeals to your tastes.
Do Sandstone Slabs Need Sealing?
Sealing prevents sandstone from absorbing water, protects it from scratches, and extends its life. Whether it is “needed” or not will depend on your individual needs. If you can spare the budget and want to mitigate some of the downsides of sandstone paving, sealing is a good option.
What Else Do I Need To Know About Indian Sandstone Paving?
As the name suggests, Indian Sandstone is a natural stone which is quarried and sourced from India, known for their rich deposits of high-quality sandstone.
Indian Sandstone is one of the most popular paving solutions, highly sought-after globally due to it’s variety of colours and versatility. Though, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
- Indian sandstone can become discoloureddue to it’s high content of iron, which can leach out of the stone and cause rust-coloured stains. Algae and moss growth, as well leaves and bird droppings, can also leave stains.
- Sandstone can also absorb water more easily in comparison to porcelain, which could cause long-term structural damage. It is more prone to scratches and can dent over time.
However, these drawbacks are very minor, and by purchasing high-quality Indian sandstone slabs built from natural materials, like the ones we provide here at Timberstore, and taking proactive measures, you can avoid some of them.