Grow bigger, tastier vegetables naturally with this superb mushroom compost. Often called ‘spent mushroom compost’ , it is made by using organic materials such as hay, straw, corn cobs and hulls, and poultry or horse manure.
– A mixture of well rotted horse and chicken manure with a percentage of peat neutralised with powdered chalk
– pH 6.5
– Odour free and well rotted
– Richer than ordinary farm manure
– Adds hormones to the soil
– As a soil improver
– Ideal for enriching vegatable plots
Bulk Bags are approximately 500-600 Litres when packed.
This website requires essential cookies to work properly. We also store cookies to help us improve this site which you can opt-out of: Cookie settings ACCEPT
Privacy & Cookies Policy